Hello thanks for visiting!
Please visit our sister company, Rebel Compliance Law, PC, for more information.
While we will still be operating this Company, SD Consulting Services, Inc., dba Rebel Compliance, for existing clients and non-legal collaborations, Rebel Compliance Law has taken over most of our efforts in regards to industry news and new client development.
We thank you for your support over the past 1.5 years!
- Helping clients to complete the Compliance tasks that may get delayed due to competing priorities or a shortage of resources.
- Bringing creativity and simplification to Compliance materials.
- Providing assessments and advice on meeting industry standards.
- Training Compliance personnel on developing Compliance tools.
- Compliance Program Assessments
- Business Activities Risk Assessments
- AdvaMed/PhRMA Code Assessments
- Privacy Assessments
- Process Assessments
- Post-Assessment Improvement Plans
- Prioritized Compliance Strategies
- Annual Compliance Plans
- Project Management
- Committee Charters
- Policies & Procedures
- Review and Approval Forms
- Monitoring & Auditing Checklists
- Compliance Reports
- Compliance Program Development
- Project-Based Assignments
- Temporary / Fractional Support**
*Risk Assessments are now being conducted by our related law firm, Rebel Compliance Law, PC, to provide a legal analysis of any identified potential risks and to maintain attorney-client privilege.
**Rebel Compliance is available to support you to fill any temporary roles needed to operate your company’s Compliance Program.
- At Rebel Compliance, we are currently supporting pre-launch companies to establish their Compliance Programs and commercialized companies to operate theirs.
- Sharon R. Delshad is a compliance generalist with over 10 years of experience supporting the life sciences industry.
- Four years in-house as a compliance generalist and brand attorney* at small pharmaceutical companies.
- Six years in the consulting divisions of PwC and Ernst & Young primarily advising life sciences companies under or expecting Corporate Integrity Agreements.
- Three years as a contractor providing project management and litigation support to pharmaceutical companies.
- In addition to Ms. Delshad, Rebel Compliance partners with other vendors and consultants to expand the scope of support the Company can provide.
*Licensed to practice law in CA, NY, and NJ.
Rebel Compliance is not a law firm and we take the unauthorized practice of law seriously.